It’s all happening in this episode!
- Memnon is using the Persian fleet to undo a lot of Alexander’s “liberations”.
- BUT he dies mysteriously, putting the Persian battle plans into turnaround.
- So Darius calls all of his troops to Babylon, which turns out to be a mistake.
- Meanwhile Alexander is making a clear distinction between his Greek empire and his Asian empire.
- He goes for a swim at Tarsus which nearly costs him his life.
- To make matters worse he’s told that his doctor is on the take and is going to murder him!
- But Alexander plays it – LIKE A BOSS!
- We talk about Jezebel, the god Ba’al and their run in with Yahweh and the Jews.
- And go into detail about the Persian army!
HOW TO LISTEN
If you’re already a subscriber, you can listen to the show below or subscribe through iTunes or any podcast player.
If you’re not a subscriber, please register.
If you want to listen to the first episode for free, visit our How To Listen FAQ.
Sign Up or Login to listen to our premium episodes
If you haven’t already, join our Facebook page and you’ll be in the running to win prizes in our regular “Share The Love” and other competitions.
If you’d like to write a funny or insightful review on iTunes, this is the link.
The Music: We want to get down on our knees and worship the amazing and talented composer who offered us the use of one of his amazing tracks, “Hero”, as our theme music: Jofre Horta. He’s already a big deal in the composing world but he’s going to be even bigger – and you can say you heard him first on our little show! Listen to his whole album on Spotify or iTunes.